July 10, 2009

Hebrew Classes

 
So... I am studying Hebrew at a Kibbutz here in Israel and this week we went on our first field study!  This picture above is of a few of the students and I climbing Mt. Arbel...
 
We left at 4:45 am just in time to hike during the sunrise... it was beautiful!  Above: Kristina, from New Zealand (she is a volunteer at the place we stayed) & Emily (Grad student at JUC)
 
Here we are half way up the Mountain... taking a breath... or two... or...three or four...
 
We made it to the top... Emily is overlooking the sea of Galilee...


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible! I love that you're studying with Emily & I love Arbel! You're not at Nof Ginosar (sp?) are you? Hope you're doing well. Grace & peace - k

Anonymous said...

that is a breathtaking picture...you are my hero.
((((hugs))))
vonda