February 26, 2010

We made it in to Nablus!!!!!!!!



Exactly one year ago, we were not able to go into Nablus because of Political unrest... today.... we made it in to look at one of the most incredible Archaeological finds- the well that Abraham built, then was later re-established by Jacob, and was later visited by Jesus who met with the Samaritan woman! They have not found anything else that could match the exact description... so in my mind... I'm saying "this is the real deal!"

To see pics click: Samaria Pics

2 comments:

Lori said...

You're a trip!! That's awesome, what a neat experience...wow!!!History.... you're smack dab in the middle of it!

Anonymous said...

You are living a once in a lifetime experience and I am so grateful that you are taking the time to map it out for all of us that are not there. As I said before my own REAL history channel.
Love ya stay safe,
Vonda